Information: Ordering · Imprinting · Art · Shipping
- PURCHASE ORDERS: All orders must be in writing. All changes must be confirmed in writing and are subject to any incurred art, proof and set-up charges. Changes may delay shipping time.
- TERMS: Net 30 days to accepted accounts. Cash in advance for new customers, unless prior arrangements have been made. We accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover. Interest charges will be assessed on all past due balances. Returned checks will incur a $50.00 net service charge, plus all applicable bank charges. There will be a check redeposit charge of $30.00 net. After orders have been invoiced, there will be a 5% charge for credit card payment.
- RANDOM SAMPLES: All sample requests must be faxed to 423-345-4627, Attn: Sample Dept. no later than 12:00 p.m. EST in order to ship the same day, otherwise it will ship the following business day. Any sample request will require customers UPS account number.
- CO-OP PRICING: Call for information. End quantity pricing is given on most catalog items.
- CANCELLATIONS: $75 (V) cancellation charge plus any incurred art and proof charges. Cancellations will not be accepted after production begins.
- UNDERAGE/OVERAGE: We reserve the right to ship and bill up to 7% over or under the order quantity. Exact quantity - $35 (V).
- RETURNS: Merchandise may only be returned with authorization. Unauthorized returns will be refused. Claims must be made within 30 days of receipt of merchandise.
Blank merchandise is subject to a 20% re-stocking fee or $50.00 net minimum charge. No claim or return will be accepted or credited 60 days after shipment.